I had a lot of fun with this assignment! I'm really excited that I now know how to digitally edit photos. When my friend got married, her photographer did a lot of this with her photos. She even had one where it was all black and white except her flowers were in color. I never understood how she did it, and I thought it was probably hard to do. However, after doing it myself in a photo I uploaded, it wasn't that hard at all. Photoshop made it very simple to edit all of my images I uploaded to the site. I loved how it gave you many options of pictures you could choose from when editing to see what you're final picture would look like. I will definitely be using this site again to edit more photos (especially my wedding photos). I'm so excited to know how to use these tools.
This whole module has really helped me learn how to work with different types of images and edit them in different ways. I'm excited to take all of this new learning out with me into my school life and my personal life! Here is my photoshop album. I uploaded three different pictures and edited them in different ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment